1. Apartment "Kristoff" is intended for temporary residence of citizens for a period agreed with the administration. At the end of the agreed period, the resident is obliged to vacate the apartment. If you wish to extend the period of stay, you must inform the Hotel administrator about it no later than one day before the check-out time - 12 hours local time. Extension of the stay is possible only if there is such an opportunity.
2. Checkout time is 12:00 local time. Check-in of guests from 14:00 local time.
3. Settlement of citizens is carried out upon presentation of their passport, military ID or other identity document by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp messenger (+7-921-570-97-02) . The guest fills out a questionnaire, which confirms the accuracy of information about himself and agreement with the rules of residence upon arrival, presents one signed copy by e-mail (email@example.com) or WhatsApp messenger (+7-921-570-97-02) and leaves in a box for contracts, the second one is kept for the entire stay. With the consent of the guest with the current rules and registration of accommodation, the contract for the provision of hotel services is considered concluded.
4. The administration has the right to conclude a contract for booking seats. If there are free places, the administration accepts booking requests from legal entities and individuals through postal, telephone and other communications, which makes it possible to reliably establish that the application comes from the consumer.
5. When booking, accommodation or free accommodation, the guest chooses a room category, and the right to choose a specific room belonging to this category remains with the administration. In case of no-show, a fee is charged for the actual downtime of the room, but not more than a day. If more than a day late, the reservation will be cancelled. Reservation for the room is available from 14:00 to 12:00 the next day, i.е. checkout hour.
6. Payment for accommodation and services in the Apartments is carried out at free (contractual) prices, according to the price list approved by the Director.
7. Payment for accommodation is charged from 14:00 of the current day local time. For stays of less than a day (24 hours), the fee is charged for a full day.
For stays of more than a day, the calculation is carried out according to the following principle:
-early check-in from 00:00 to 14:00 - surcharge 100% of the room rate;
- late check-out: after 12:00 - surcharge of 100% of the room rate.
8. For accommodation of children under 2 years of age without providing a separate place, payment is not charged.
9. There is no fee for booking a room.
10. If the guest refuses to stay or shortens the stay (with guaranteed booking) less than 1 day before departure, the administration has the right to deduct from the prepayment made by the guest (his guarantor) an amount equal to the cost of one day of stay.
11. Bed linen is changed once every five days.
Change of towels and cleaning of the room is made on request for a fee, to request cleaning, you must inform the administrator at least 24 hours in advance by phone +7-921-570-97-02.
The hotel provides residents with the following types of free services:
- Wi-Fi wireless Internet services;
- use of household appliances installed in the room (TV, hair dryer, air conditioning, refrigerator, stove, kettle, extractor hood)
-use of household appliances installed outside the room - washing machine, iron and ironing board..
12. The hotel is not responsible for the operation of city services (emergency shutdown of electrical and thermal energy, water supply).
13. The resident is obliged:
- when leaving the room, close the taps and windows;
- comply with the rules of residence established in the Kristoff Apartments;
- observe cleanliness, silence and public order in the apartments and on the territory;
- Strictly comply with fire safety rules;
- Compensate for damage in case of loss, damage or damage to property. The assessment of the damage caused is carried out on the basis of the "price list for damage to hotel property", which is recorded by drawing up an act;
- be responsible for the actions of visitors invited to his room;
- exclude the possibility of infection in the room;
14. In the Apartments it is prohibited:
- leave unauthorized persons, as well as give them the code from the entrance to the apartment and to the territory;
- store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury;
- keep animals in the apartment;
- smoking in the apartments, as well as in the halls and corridors;
- be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- use heating devices, if it is not provided in the hotel room;
- disturb the peace of guests living in neighboring apartments.
15. Smoking in apartments, halls and throughout the territory is prohibited. If this rule is violated, the guest will need to pay the cost of additional cleaning of the premises, which is: 5,000 rubles (five thousand rubles).
16. The administration is not responsible for the loss of the guest's valuables in the apartment, if he violates the order of residence. In case of discovery of forgotten things, the administration takes measures to return them to their owners. Things forgotten by guests are stored in a storage room, but not more than 7 days. Further, the administration reserves the right to dispose of them at its discretion.
17. The administration reserves the right to visit the apartments without the consent of the guest in case of smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation by the guest of this order of residence, public order, the order of using household appliances.
18. The administration has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of hotel services unilaterally or refuse to extend the period of stay in case of violation by the guest of the order of residence, late payment for services, causing material damage to the guest.
19. In the absence of a guest at the place of residence for more than a day (or after 2 hours from the moment of his checkout time), the administration has the right to create a commission and make an inventory of the property located in the apartment. Material assets in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents and other property, the administration takes under its responsibility.
20. In the event of complaints from the consumer, the administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict, provided for by law.
21. In cases not provided for by these rules, the administration and the consumer are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
*The rules for living in the Kristoff Apartments are developed on the basis of the Law of the Russian Federation "On the Protection of Consumer Rights" and the "Rules for the provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation", approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1853 of November 18, 2020.